Hunting & Fishing Licenses

Hunting and fishing licenses can be obtained in the Town Clerk's office.  If you have previously had a Connecticut Hunting and/or Fishing license and were issued a Conservation ID number, you may also purchase them online here.

Fees for hunting licenses
2018 Hunting & Trapping Guide

Fees for fishing licenses
2018 Angler's Guide  

New in 2018, DEEP now requires a Trout/Salmon stamp under certain conditions.  The fee is $5.00.  Click here for more information on the stamp.  Get Spring stocking reports here.

Licenses can be paid by cash, check or credit/debit. Please note that when paying by credit or debit, there is a $2.00 or 2.5% fee (whichever is greater).