Veteran's Discharges (DD-214)

-A A +A

The Town Clerk's office maintains books of Veteran's Discharges.  In order to receive the exemption on your taxes (call the Assessor's office at 860-779-3411 Option 6 for more information on the exemption), you must bring in your ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY of your DD-214.  A certified copy will have a seal.  The Clerk's office CANNOT accept copies of this form.  If you don't have your original or a certified copy, you can request one from The National Archives by clicking here.